Premiership betting: lineup changes[ 01.09.16 ]
A new coach and alterations in a team lineup may have a major impact on its performance. This is why these important factors must be taken into consideration by all bettors following a savvy Premiership betting strategy. Note that the following teams entered into a new season with new coaches:
- Manchester United;
- Manchester City;
Hull City are still on the look for a new coach.
Player transfers that took place in the summer of 2016 in Premier League teams deserve close attention of both football fans and Premiership betting fans.
- In June, Liverpool signed a long-term contract with Sadio Mané, a winger of Senegal national football team. The footballer played in Premier League 2014-15 and broke the world record for the fastest hat trick.
- Manchester City purchased a Brazilian Gabriel Jesus;
- right-back Guillermo Varela left Manchester United and joined Augsburg;
Here are some rumored transfers within Premier League:
- Manchester United is vying with Real for Paul Pogba of the Torino-based Juventus.
- Nemanja Matić is planning to leave Chelsea for Juventus;
- Sunderland may purchase a winger Adnan Januzaj;
- Mathieu Debuchy is in the middle of the talks to return to Bordeaux from Arsenal;
- rumors on Riyad Mahrez joining Arsenal have been refuted;
- Alexander Kolarov may part with Manchester City and join the Turkish Galatasaray;
- Manchester City is considering purchasing John Stones and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang as a right-back and a forward respectively;
- Chelsea is determined to have back their striker Romelu Lukaku;
- Liverpool may purchase Anderson Talisca, a midfielder of the Portugese Benfica.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.