Types of horse racing betting[ 29.08.16 ]
Horse racing as we know it today dates back to England of the 18th century. There is an opinion that it was horse racing that gave rise to sports betting in general. Nowadays, horse betting lovers can choose among numerous racetracks in Australia, the United States, Japan, and other countries. Some bettors prefer horse betting online as a convenient way to place bet without additional money and time investments. We are giving you a great opportunity to test your luck and enjoy horse betting online at any place and any time.
Types of horse racing betting
Horse betting comes in several basic forms, including:
- Win – you predict the winner of the race;
- Place – you predict a horse that comes in 1st, 2nd or 3rd;
- Quiniela - you pick two horses that finish first and second, in either order;
- Double - you select the winners of the first and second races;
- Pick 4 – you select the winners of four consecutive races;
- Accumulator is a multiple bet. You predict the winner of each race. If your bet wins in the 1st race, your winnings are added to your second bet, and so on. If you picked all winners right, you will gain a pretty high return. Your winnings are much higher at the expense of inflated risk. If just one prediction is incorrect, your entire bet loses.
How to place horse racing bets
Before making a horse racing bet, you need to get familiar with smart horse betting strategies. For beginners, it would be wise to place a bet on favorite or obvious underdog with low odds. With this helpful strategy, you will minimize your risks and try to grab juicy winnings at the same time.
Betting on the top three horses with roughly the same odds, you can count on a small but secure winnings.
If the race lacks a strong favorite, you can bet online on several middle-level horses with roughly the same odds. In this case, your winning chances can reach 50-80% which is pretty impressive.
According to a so-called ‘Dutch’ strategy, bets are distributed among several horses. If at least one of your horses wins, your earnings will surely cover your losses from other unsuccessful bets.
Nowadays, online horse betting is growing increasingly popular among bettors worldwide. It is an amazing opportunity to enjoy horse racing betting at the world’s best racetracks without leaving your home. On our website, you can choose among multiple horse racing events and outcomes and bet online at any time of day and night.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.