Horse Racing Betting
Bookmakers have always been an integral part of horse racing betting. Nowadays, betting on horses has plenty of fans worldwide. With rapid development of high technologies, bettors now have a convenient opportunity to enjoy online horse betting and watch live broadcasts of horse races online.
Most detailed information about Horse Racing Betting
- For betting on horse racing at Chepstow races, look for a good website to bet on!
- Horse Racing Betting: How to Use Racecard to Determine Winner
- Melbourne Cup Betting
- Cheltenham Betting
- Kentucky Derby Betting
- Grand National Betting
- Types of horse racing betting
- Horse betting specifics. About horse betting types and events worldwide
Special features of horse betting
Horse racing betting is a sport with a betting scheme of its own. The winner is a horse that was the first to come to the finish. Unlike team sports, horse racing betting features not two but multiple contenders. This means that you can place bets on multiple outcomes.
Online horse betting features high odds which are constantly fluctuating, though. You need to pick the right moment to make a profitable horse racing bet. Below we have listed basic types of horse racing betting odds:
- AP (Ante-Post Price) odds are valid at least a day in advance of the event;
- BP (Board Price) reflects the latest odds on the day of the race;
- EP (Early Price) is offered 24 or 48 hours before the day of the race;
- SP (Starting Price) reflects the final odds from the racecourse, at the actual start of the race;
Some high-profile bookmakers are offering bettors profitable terms. Take, you bet on AP or BP but SP turned out to be higher. Then if your bet wins, you will get paid as if you bet on SP.
Types of horse racing betting
In online horse betting, you can choose from the following bet types:
- Win – your horse must finish 1st;
- Place – your horse must finish 1st or 2nd (number of medal places varies across races);
- Show – your horse must finish 1st, 2nd, or 3rd;
- Forecast - you predict horses finishing 1st and 2nd in the right order;
- Treble - you predict three horses finishing 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the right order (a more sophisticated bet);
- Reverse Forecast – you predict two horses finishing 1st and 2nd in either order.
The above list of horse racing bets is not complete. Unlike their online rivals, some brick-and-mortar bookies take combination bets (Win/ Place or Win/Place/Show).
How to succeed at racing betting
This article is not enough to cover all horse betting tips and horse betting systems. Betting horse racing is science in itself. Professional bettors spend years collecting statistical data, building databases, analyzing physical condition of horses, and many more. Betting on horses online may not be as exciting as gambling at the racetrack. Nonetheless, online horse betting can still bring you profits.
Best bookmakers for horse racing betting
Although horse betting has always been very popular among bettors, nowadays few bookmakers include horse racing events in their betting lines. Nonetheless, finding a reliable betting website with wide selection of horse racing events and profitable odds is still possible. Our website is offering the best bookmakers for horse racing betting. All bookies on our list have flawless reputation, high rating, attractive odds, and reasonable profit margin. Furthermore, such betting websites encourage their clients – both new and loyal ones – with pleasant bonuses and special offers.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.